|Number of Bids||6|
|Starting Date||23-Jun-2016 6:00 PM|
|Ending Date||06-Jul-2016 8:14 PM|
This week, the club celebrates its community partnership with Cancer Council Tasmania at the annual 'Pink Ribbon' match at Aurora Stadium.
As a part of this partnership, adidas in collaboration with the Hawks and the Cancer Council of Tasmania have manufactured this unique limited edition Pink Hawks Guernsey.
The 22 players selected on Saturday 26th June will wear this special event player authentic guernsey on-field.
Profits generated will be donated to The Cancer Council of Tasmania that supports services, health and cancer prevention programs and also contributes to cancer research with all funds raised being spent in Tasmania.
Don’t miss this chance to purchase a piece of Hawthorn history with this extremely rare & unique collectable.
All guernseys are match worn*, unwashed, featuring a sublimated player number with authentic individual signed signature in permanent black marker front and back.
All match worn guernseys will come presented in a collectible tin* with an outer decal to mark the occasion and each accompanied by a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ provided by the AFL Players Association and fully licensed by the AFL .
Edition 1 of 1.
The Pink Ribbon 'Cancer Council of Tasmania' Hawthorn Guernsey consists of :-
• 100% Polyester Interlock, 150g
• Climalite technology
• Manufactured under license by our on-field partner adidas.
• Earth body with pink stripes with tonal pink ribbons fill stripes
• Cancer Council of Tasmania Pink Ribbon call out on back neck
• Pink back neck bind
• Sublimated major sponsors Tasmania and iinet featured on the front and back respectively
• Self-fabric Arm bands, with contrast elastic neckline
• Player authentic fit
• Full Name of each player uniquely sublimated into the elastic neckline (see image)
• New side seam structure
• Lightweight performance fabric
• Uniquely features the collectible 'Gold AFL Premiers 2013 | 2014 | 2015' logo as worn onfield in 2016
• Seldom available to the general public
Featuring adidas Climalite technology which is lightweight, breathable fabrics worn close to the skin, which conduct heat away from the body to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
Washing Instructions :-
• Wash and iron inside out
• Do not use fabric softener
• Cold machine wash
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Cool iron
The image used is for illustration purposes only, it will not be 100% reflective of the final product.
Edition 1 of 1.
* Should a player not be selected, or for any other reason not take the field in Round 14, the Guernsey will be signed but NOT Match Worn.
Successful bidders should expect to receive their auction item in late July 2016. Customers who request collection will be contacted by phone when their item is ready.
Please contact HawksNest for further information. Please also allow up to 10-14 business days for delivery.