|Number of Bids||1|
|Starting Date||30-Nov-2015 9:00 AM|
|Ending Date||14-Dec-2015 9:00 AM|
|User ID||Frasers Dad|
Here is your chance to own a piece of Fremantle Dockers history!
Up for auction is Jack Hannath's match worn clash jumper used during the 2015 AFL Home and Away season.
Manufactured under license by our on-field partner ISC :-
• 100 percent Polyester Interlock
• Genuine authentic on-field clash jumper
• Fully sublimated with individual player number
• seamless GPS in-built pouch
• Sublimated major sponsors on the front and back respectively
• Self fabric arm bands, with contrast elastic neckline
• Slim fit - for high performance player use
• Lightweight performance fabric
• Seldom available to the fans and not available in general retail
Jumper size TBC
The images used in this description are for illustration purposes only, it will not be 100 percent reflective of the final product.
All jumpers are match worn,washed and featurer a sublimated player number with an authentic individual signature on the front of garment. All match worn jumpers will be accompanied by a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ provided by the AFL Players Association and fully licensed by the AFL
Auction starts 30th November at 9.00am and end 14th December at 9.00am Eastern Standard time.