|Number of Bids||11|
|Starting Date||21-Sep-2015 4:00 PM|
|Ending Date||30-Sep-2015 7:40 PM|
Hawthorn has emphatically answered this week's questions about where the club stands in the AFL power rankings, brutalising Adelaide by 74 points in their semi to reach the preliminary finals for the fifth-straight year.
The 21.9 (135) to 8.13 (61) victory was the club's biggest in a final under coach Alastair Clarkson and the Crows' biggest finals loss.
Coming off a disappointing 32-point defeat at the hands of West Coast in week one of the finals, the Hawks steamrolled the Crows on Friday night, but now have to return to the scene of that surprising loss to the Eagles, with a grand final qualifier against Fremantle at Subiaco Oval next on the calendar.
Captain Luke Hodge was best afield in front of 70,879 at the MCG, kicking four goals and collecting 24 disposals.
Available for auction are the 22 x match worn Hawthorn Home guernseys as worn last Friday night*
Don’t miss this chance to purchase a piece of Hawthorn history with this extremely rare & unique collectable.
All guernseys are match worn*, washed, featuring a sublimated player number with authentic individual signature front and back of garment. All match worn guernseys will come presented in a collectible tin with an outer decal to mark the occasion and each accompanied by a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ provided by the AFL Players Association and fully licensed by the AFL .
Edition 1 of 1.
Manufactured under license by our on-field partner adidas :-
• 100% Polyester Interlock, 150g
• Genuine authentic onfield Home guernsey as worn by players
• Fully sublimated with individual player number
• seamless GPS in-built pouch
• Sublimated major sponsors Tasmania and iinet featured on the front and back respectively
• Self fabric Arm bands, with contrast elastic neckline
• Slim Fit - for high performance player use
• Fabric technology: cooling yarn, anti-bacterial, adidas CLIMALITE technology
• Flatlock side seams for strength and for less abrasion
• adidas formation fit
• Lightweight performance fabric
• Seldom available to the fans & not available in general retail
• Features Gold 'BACK TO BACK' AFL logo
The image used is for illustration purposes only, it will not be 100% reflective of the final product.
Edition 1 of 1.
*some players do chose to wear more than one Guernsey per game
Successful bidders should expect to receive their auction item in late October 2015. Customers who request collection will be contacted by phone when their item is ready.
Please contact HawksNest for further information. Please also allow up to 10-14 business days for delivery.