|Number of Bids||6|
|Starting Date||20-Apr-2015 11:59 AM|
|Ending Date||06-May-2015 8:40 PM|
On 25th April, 2015 we mark the 100th anniversary of the ANZAC landings, Gallipoli. To honour and remember those who served our great nation, Hawthorn will wear a special event guernsey during this weekend’s Anzac Day Round 4 clash with Port Power at the Adelaide Oval. The guernsey will feature a subtle centenary Rising Sun logo on the front of the garment.
Don’t miss this chance to purchase a piece of ANZAC history with this extremely rare & unique collectable. All guernseys are match worn*, unwashed, featuring a sublimated player number with authentic individual signature. All match worn guernseys will come presented superbly boxed with a photographic insert to mark the occasion and each accompanied by a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ provided by the AFL Players Association and fully licensed by the AFL .
Manufactured under license by our on-field partner adidas :-
• 100% Polyester Interlock, 150g
• Genuine authentic onfield away guernsey as worn by players
• Fully sublimated with individual player number
• seamless GPS in-built pouch
• Sublimated major sponsors Tasmania and iinet featured on the front and back respectively
• Self fabric Arm bands, with contrast elastic neckline
• 'HAWTHORN FC 1902' elastic back neck neck tape.
• Slim Fit - for high performance player use
• Fabric technology: cooling yarn, anti-bacterial, adidas CLIMALITE technology
• Flatlock side seams for strength and for less abrasion
• adidas formation fit
• Lightweight performance fabric
• Seldom available to the fans
• Features Gold 'BACK TO BACK' AFL logo
All proceeds going directly towards the Return Services League and the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).
The image used is for illustration purposes only, it will not be 100% reflective of the final product
Edition 1 of 1.
*Should a player not be selected, or for any other reason not take the field in Round 4, the Guernsey will be signed but NOT Match Worn, and will be presented in a collectable tin.
Successful bidders should expect to receive their auction item in early May 2015. Customers who request collection will be contacted by phone when their item is ready.
Please contact HawksNest for further information. Please also allow up to 10-14 business days for delivery.