|Number of Bids||1|
|Starting Date||25-Jun-2014 12:00 AM|
|Ending Date||09-Jul-2014 12:00 AM|
Number 9 James Kelly
A UNIQUE PIECE OF AFL HISTORY
Be the first to own a match worn & signed indigenous guernsey (the clubs first indigenous guernsey in our 155th year)
This guernsey has been worn for 2 rounds this season.
Geelong v Western Bulldogs
Round 16 Simonds Stadium
Sunday 6th July 2014
- Custom player fit Guernsey
- Worn in the match if player is selected
- Sublimated number on the back.
- Personally signed
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes in a special gift box
* In the event that this player is not named in the playing squad or is a late withdrawal, this Guernsey will be sold as a signed but unworn player issued Guernsey. All bids remain.