|Number of Bids||6 (Bid History)|
|Starting Date||14-Aug-2018 12:00 AM EST|
|Ending Date||24-Aug-2018 7:00 PM EST (or later)|
|Current winning user ID||4202|
|Bid||You must be logged in to bid. Click here to login.|
|Page will refresh in 30 seconds -|
Patrick Dangerfield: "Help me raise money for my home Club, the Anglesea Football & Netball Clubs, Multicultural football program. This will see more people having access & the opportunity to play our great game!"
Start – 14th August – end 24th August 7pm
- Boots – signed
- Team signed Guernsey along with certificate of authenticity
- Coffee & meet and greet at Charles and Co
- Winner must find their own way to Charles and Co Café
- Strictly no exchange or alterations on auction items
- Meet and greet capped at 4 people
- No tours or clinics as part of meet and greet
- Auction items will be handed over at the meet and greet and not sent out prior
- Auction items are not to be on-sold under any circumstance
- Duration of meet and greet is ½ - 45 mins to work in with schedule
- Must be redeemed by 29th September
- Must be redeemed on Weekday
- You will be emailed with available dates to choose from to fit in with scheduling
- No other players will be available to take part in the meet and greet
Any questions or should you wish to donate regardless please contact email@example.com
*This auction is run and operated via Patrick Dangerfield directly for Anglesea Football Club and not in conjuction with the Geelong Cats
|No Postage Require - collection from the Club||$0.00|
No postage Winners will be conducted directly
For enquiries regarding technical support when using the auction site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries regarding the individual auction item please contact Geelong Cats Online Auctions directly on email@example.com.
For any other questions, please visit our FAQs section.
|Bid Date & Time||User ID||Bid Amount|
Please note that all auctions on this site utilise overtime bidding.
This means if a successful bid is placed within 5 minutes of the scheduled closing time of an auction, then the auction will go into overtime.
Auction overtime results in the closing time for the auction being reset to 5 minutes from the time the bid was recorded.
An auction will continue to be extended until there are no further bids for a continuous 5 minute period.